We found some incompatibilities with the Amazon Kindle Fire HD (all buttons came out gray and sound was inconsistent). Â We hope they fix these since they’ll affect many apps, but for now we’ve worked around them in CardDroid Math 2.4.
- HD Graphics for new tablets (Amazon Kindle Fire HD, NOOK HD, Nexus 7, etc.) and HD Phones (Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, HTC One, etc.)
- Animated start screen – makes everything feel more fun!
- Better timer handling and a new 15-minute timer
- Better support for “extra large” screens
- Optional rotation locking (Android 2.3+) – some kids accidentally tilted the screen and hit the wrong button as it rotated the app.
- Note: CardDroid Math 2.4 now requires Android 2.2 (this covers 97% of active devices)
We’re still planning to give you some great new features later in the year in CardDroid Math 3.0.
Also, a new mystery app will be coming out later in October!
Steve @ WhitneyApps