How to get app updates on Kindle Fire and Barnes & Noble NOOK Color/Tablet
WhitneyApps updates our apps regularly, people – especially Kindle Fire and NOOK tablet users – miss out on these free enhancements and fixes by continuing to use the old version. Â It’s time to change all that! Â Here’s how to get those updates. Â Be sure to connect your device to Wi-Fi before you do this. Â Now let’s go!
Barnes & Noble NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet:
1) Turn on your device and press the ‘n’ key (just below the screen)
2) In the “QuickNav Bar” at the bottom of the sceen, tap “apps”
3) Just above the grid of app icons, on the right side, you’ll see the words “check for updates.”
4) When the “available updates” box appears, tap an app to update just that one or tap the “update all” button to update everything to the latest version. Â If you see “all apps are up-to-date,” you’re done.
Amazon Kindle Fire:
1) Turn on the Kindle Fire.
2) From the home screen, tap the “Apps” tab near the top of the screen.
3) Here’s the tricky part, tap “Store” at the top right.
4) Now tap the menu icon at the bottom-center of the screen (it looks like a box with three horizontal lines across it).
5) Tap “My Apps”
6) Now tap the “Update Available” tab near the top of the screen (just below “My Apps”).
7) Tap the “Update” button to the right of the apps you’d like to update.
That’s it! Â Have fun with your updated apps.
Steve @ WhitneyAppsShare
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.