Smart, Fun Apps
CardDroid Math/Math Fact Flash Cards Change Log
- Added 60 and 100 question quizzes
- Fixed some bugs in time limits
- Improved “load recent problem set” functioning
- Improved user interface on the “customize problem set” screen.
- Fixed subtraction number range setting (used to use the high number from the first range for both ranges, ignoring the top of the second number range)
- Simpler launcher icon
- New icon and start screen
- SD Card installation support
- Card and star animations
- Colored buttons
- Six new color schemes
- Two new sound sets (electric guitar and “castle” – harp arpeggios and synth brass)
- Customizable problem sets
- Recently-used drills support and saved custom drills support
- “Doubles Mode” for practicing the diagonal in addition or multiplication tables (1+1, 2+2, 5×5, 6×6…)
- Added new black-on-yellow “getting started” user prompts
- Completely new settings user interface
- Changed “About” to “Help”
- Added zoom and back button to web view
- Fixed “time limit on without timer shown” crash bug
- Added support for emailing logs and backtraces in the event of crashes.
- Early version of per-user structures in database (no selection logic yet)
- Fixed reordering buttons problem
- Dropped small screen support
- New configurable time limits – work on speed for fun or for school math standards tests – the timer ticks down until time is up (indicated by kids’ voices or a new tone when sound is enabled)
- Better displays on large screens and small screens
- New rainbow reward for perfect scores
- Small bug fixes
- CardDroid Math now works on small screens, large screens, and extra-large screens (including tablets like the Motorola XOOM). The graphics are cleaned up on higher resolution screens. We also fixed a few bugs while we were at it.
- Laid the groundwork for new features in the future.
- Fixed a bug that kept the timer running between games when you ran a game with it on then turned it off and immediately played another game.
- Added a game timer & a new setting to enable it
- Changed “easy” level from 0-6 to 0-5 so kids can count on their fingers
- Fixed back button behavior to return to the main screen from a game
- Stopped repeat plays of perfect score cheer if you rotate the phone
- Fixed email links in the about window
- Added new version message code
- Initial Release